The deadline for submissions has been extended to Friday May 28, 2010.
Please send to email@example.com the following:
* An article, that is no more than 350 words long, describing your program, its history, what it aims to do, how CAPC funding has helped you help your community etc.
* Please include your program name, location and communities served under the title of your article
* Please include information about how long your program has been funded by CAPC in addition to whatever other information about your programming you which to highlight
* Please submit minimum 1 photo, to maximum 6 photos. Photos must be in jpeg or bitmap format, not cut/pasted into a word document, but if you would like to submit a word template with captions and photos to show me the order you want it to be in, feel free to attach both the template and the individual photos. You can email me the photos directly or contact me for other options. FYI: If your camera is 3-megapixels or higher, you can assume your photos will work in the book. If you want to get a little more technical, make sure your photos are at least 2048 pixels wide or tall in order to look excellent in print.
* Each CPNP program will get 2 adjoining pages, one for text, and one for photos as seen in the photo example below
* Please include who the article was written by on the bottom
* If you are having difficulty coming up with the article portion, please submit the photo(s) only and email me for an appointment time where I can interview you and write the article from there, as I'm happy to do the writing for you if needed.