Here you will find increased opportunities for resource sharing, news and ideas to help you better support your communities, with:
- Project sites and a Provincial Coalition Directory
- Web Pages highlighting the unique characteristics of CAPC and CPNP
- Resources: including the Coalition Reference Binder(upload scheduled for early June 2012 and our collection of Newsletters
- References to resources on topics such as Breastfeeding, Food Security, Group Cooking, Healthy Weights, Safe Environments and more
- Training and Job Shadowing applications and links to helpful sites.
Here you will also find a resource-sharing BLOG to which each coalition member can post and share resources, ideas, topics for discussion, upcoming events, or anything else that would be helpful to a CAPC CPNP Coalition member. Think of this as a provincial Community Bulletin Board to highlight the work each of you contribute to making the projects a success!
Click on any of the images or following highlighted text to be taken directly to the *NEW* CAPC CPNP Alberta Website.